AMG GT R Pro Carbon Clubsport Kit C190 Genuine Mercedes AMG
The set consists of:
- AMG side spoilers for front bumper (4 pcs.)
- AMG side spoilers for rear bumper (2 pcs.)
Also fits the following models
Genuine Mercedes-AMG GT-R Pro carbon styling kit.
Any car enthusiast knows how important aerodynamics is to all models. Making airflow more easily over the body benefits urban cars by reducing their energy consumption; helps performance-oriented cars reach a higher top speed with the same powertrain; and contributes for both to ride with lower levels of noise.
Aerodynamics becomes even more interesting once we learn that improving it is not as difficult as one could think at first. The Mercedes-AMG GT R Pro Body Kit presented here was designed to optimize the air flow through the corners of the car – you will obtain a set with front and rear pieces made with glossy trim.
This is a simple, yet proven way to make your Mercedes-AMG GT more aerodynamic considering that you own the facelifted GT R Pro Coupé (C190) model equipped in the AMG club sport package (code: PAP). In case your model does not follow that specification, make sure to contact us, and we will be happy to help.
- Carbon fiber polished surface
- AMG Performance tuning parts
- Original GT-R Pro side spoilers
- AMG Club sport Package
- Color: carbon fiber
- Material: carbon fiber
- Surface: glossy
- Design: AMG Performance
The retrofit includes:
- This offer includes 6 carbon fiber parts for front and rear bumpers.
- Optionally, additional parts can be selected in the kit configuration. If available, the configuration appears when the product is added to the cart.
- This kit can be installed in all Mercedes-Benz Facelift AMG GT-R Pro Coupe C190 in conjunction with AMG club sport package (Code: PAP).
- Installation requires professional experience and equipment. Due to this reason, we strongly recommend having the styling kit installed in a specialized workshop.
- If AMG club sport package (Code: PAP) is not installed in your AMG GT R Pro, please contact our customer service. In this case, you may need additional equipment for installation of the Clubsport kit on your Mercedes-Benz.
- Using the VIN (vehicle identification number), we have an opportunity to check compatibility of your vehicle with the retrofit. If you have doubts about compatibility or installation, you can specify VIN of your car while placing an order.
- Unfortunately, we cannot follow all the road & traffic regulations of each country, please check if any registration is needed locally.
- For further questions regarding the installation, please feel free to send us a request.
100% genuine Mercedes-Benz AMG tuning / performance parts / Clubsport / side spoilers